Monday, March 20, 2006

Finished Quilts

It's been a hot one here today. I walked to town a bit later than usual and it was tough walking up the hill, but I wanted to go down and get some chain for the swing the girls got for their birthday from our friends Ali and Matt. Here is Amelia loving it up today. I think they love it as they can see Rolf playing in the garden from there.

I decided to get busy last night and finish this quilt. So the quilting is a bit rough, but I love it. It is Daisiez by Jan Mullen (love all her stuff).

This is the other quilt I made for the girls. They are going to have to fight over who gets what. Both of these are bed size. My Aunty Irene made them the most gorgeous cot quilts so they should be nice and cozy down here over winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Love* the quilts!!

Gina said...

What a cutie pie in your top photo! I adore your quilts. You've got such talent.