Saturday, August 05, 2006

Little Green Doll

Chris and I did a deal. He umpired footy this morning and I crafted this afternoon.
With lots of inspiration from here and a bit from here this is what I came up with.

She looks kind of funny sitting in this picture. But I like her. And the girls do too. They have been trying to get her which is unusual as they usually prefer mass produced crap from China to my lovingly handmade stuff. Maybe I'm slowly converting them. For really amazing dolls have a look here at Joybucket.
Big news here - Amelia has been walking. She isn't big on it though - would prefer to slide around on her knees, but she gets where she wants to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your doll, so happy and just looking to be asked to have cups of tea with the other dolls! does she have a name?

Anonymous said...

I love your doll too. I love how you did the hair/hat. Can't quite tell from the photo but it looks like she has a little beret. cute.