Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's all ok again

We are back from a great weekend at Mum and Dad's farm (more on that and photos tomorrow). I don't think Chris had a relaxing Father's Day, but he did listen to the football the entire drive back.
I have a new computer hard drive and I don't think I lost much, so everything is ok again. Thanks goodness I am slightly anal (yes Chris is does pay off sometimes) and I have an external drive I back up frequently. I have heard a few horror stories of people losing a few years worth of photos and all their data. So the moral of the story today is back it up!
Here are a few pictures from last week. These are giraffes from the girls flannels and towels.
Here is my 3-D interpretation of them. Hmm, not quite looking how I want them to yet.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Phew, you must be pleased most of your stuff is ok. It got me thinking do you know of any way to back up a blog?

Love the giraffes - really cool shapes!

Gina said...

So glad you are up and running well. Love your littlw sweeties, so cute!
Rebecca - what I do is copy and paste all my posts and others comments (which I add to) into an email and save them in a folder.

Unknown said...

I love the little giraffes -cant wait to see them finished.

blissful said...

Glad the computer issues are resolved! The giraffes are looking cute (my favorite is the earless one)!

Anonymous said...

Aaggh! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing the giraffes finished...gorgeous!

Joanna said...

I'm so impressed with you. I've never made a softie and can only imagine the brains it takes to look at a flat object and make a 3D version.