Thursday, September 28, 2006

A week without craft

No time for sewing this week. Lots of piles sitting of fabric waiting to be cut out, but I don't know where the week has gone. I just haven't been home, but it has been good busy. My sister Jane came to stay and my good friend Rose came for lunch with her gorgeous little boy Jeremy.
We had a playgroup dinner the other night and unbelievably no one bought dessert. So at least 2 of us are definitely bringing it next time just to be sure.
Yesterday outside Grace and I blew some bubbles. Amelia just wanted to sweep.

We live across the road from a little dam. At the moment there are a lot of ducklings and they wander around with their parents through the gardens and make Amelia and Grace very happy..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I know the feeling of time slipping through your hands at the moment!

Lovely shots of the girls playing outside. Isn't it great to have spring weather? My two are totally preoccupied by the ducklings around us also.

Lauri said...

Those little ducklings are so cute! And I always love little girls in hats...but mine would never keep them on! lol!

caroline said...

I have a lttle boy here who would think he was in heaven to have ducklings wander through the garden. He is totally duck obsessed.

blissful said...

I love the matching hats and the duckies!

Gina said...

What a cutie pie, love the green hat!