Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Sewing Finished!

Good news - I did not have a summer top sewing disaster today. Only because I did not try to make one, had a few other disasters though. I made this cute top and bottom for my niece, unfortunately they are completely different sizes and will never be worn togther. I really like the pants though with the little ruffles on the bottom.

I finished a few other bits of sewing for Christmas. Will put pictures up after everyone has received their presents.

5 comments:

melissa said...

that is one gorgeous outfit. The ruffles on the bottom are so cute it doesn't matter about the different sizes.

Anonymous said...

*insert high squeaky voice here*
Aaaaaaaaahhh! Those little bloomers are soooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that top... so pretty! Gorgeous bloomers too!

lindiepindie said...

Woo-hoo Christmas sewing is finished! That's an accomplishment! I think you could just consider the gift as lasting longer than if they were worn together. The top is precious.

jojo* said...

Adorable outfit. Bummer about the size difference. Is the bottom too big? Maybe it will fit with a huge diaper underneath???