Thursday, February 22, 2007

More Wombats

I wasn't planning on making wombats this week, but we are off to a first birthday this weekend and all one year olds need a wombat and this Freshcut Fabric keeps screaming wombat to me. So now I need to go and make a bag for my Nan as she is 90 this Sunday and coming down here for the weekend. My Dad's birthday is also this weekend so we are all off for a big Sunday lunch.

I think I'm beginning to have a computer problem and think I'd better take it to be fixed before it becomes really serious. So hopefully it won't be away too long.

7 comments:

Sue said...

What cute little wombats, and I love the fabrics that they are made out of too. What a nice knitting book too.

Anonymous said...

Have you got that wombat pattern locked in, or what?

They're magnificent!

Unknown said...

They are super cute [sorry to sound like a little kid]I just love your shop, i promise i won't just window shop ;)

Jo said...

Guess who I just bought? And I am just a little bit excited about it too.

MéLisa said...

Those little guys are just so adorable!

Lauri said...

Darling! And yes, all one year olds need a wombat!

JACQ said...

OOO i think i'm a 1 yr old then! i so need that wombat! :) Can you let me know if there are any more in the fabric on that left one? I went to yr shop but only the right one was up for sale! :)
jacqueline