Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday

I guess 1.00am is as good as time as any to jump on the bed. I hadn't really thought about it before, but obviously Grace had. Luckily she was tired quite quickly and went back to sleep.
I have been in a bit of a craft frenzy lately as we are having quite a few visitors over the next couple of weeks which means no sewing room and no craft and I'll have to clean up so people can sleep somewhere. So I have been trying to get stuff finished so I can move some of the piles.
I finished a few more bugs and listed them on in my etsy shop as well as some books (the new rule is that the books have to fit into the bookshelf). I thought I'd put them on etsy instead of ebay - them I won't be distracted to look for just one bargain when I know fabric bargains are near impossible on ebay these days.
Is any one having issues with comments after switching to the new blogger. More comments than before are not linking to where they came from. Or more people are becoming mysterious. Mmm. So I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your message, this is probably why.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as, well, bugs! They are so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Those bugs rock.

Scribbit said...

The minute I switched to Beta all my previous comments became "anonymous." Once I started new comments they were fine but all the old stuff was gone.

Also, I had horrible trouble adding photos to posts. I couldn't until I closed Mozilla and went back into Blogger and tried it right off the bat, no visiting other sites or anything. Grrrr. Things are better now but they were a mess for a while. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I learned eventually that if you don't have a blogger account and wish to register your comment under 'other' (such as Wordpress or Typepad, etc.) then, when you fill in the required information, you can't start your URL with www. or it doesn't show up.
You have to use http:// then your URL name.
I wish blogger would have let people know that when they introduced Beta.
Oh well, maybe you could post a little message on your blog.

I love the bugs - they are SO cute.

Anonymous said...

I love all your stuff, if only I had unlimited pennies!!!!!
Wonderful. And I hope your visitors and you have a great time.

Embla said...

Those are the cutest bugs ever. You are really talented.