Thursday, October 11, 2007

Vomiting

Life was all fun until the girls started vomiting. We set off for Perth last Friday and made it as far as Bunbury when Chris started to feel sick and then Amelia vomited in the car. So we cleaned that up and then Grace vomited in the car. So we went home and the 3 of them vomited for the next 24 hours.
The original plan was to visit some good friends in Dongara so unfortunately we never made it, but I'm glad I seem to have avoided getting sick. We did manage to make it to Perth for 2 days to see Chris' parents this week and now we are back to enjoy the last of the school holidays. Sewing seems to have taken a back seat this week, but I am slowly working on a few orders and I did manage to finish some aprons for little girls birthdays.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those moments and just hope that I never go through it again. But I will. I'm like a deer in headlights when things like that happen.

Anonymous said...

Oh No! You poor thing.
I have my daughter in bed sick with tonsilitis at the moment. Great end to her school holidays.
Have heard it is an 8 month waiting list if we want them removed. I don't think we will bother.
I've lost my bed though. Bummer

Rachael Elswyk said...

oh no, sounds like a scene from the movie "Stand by me"!!!

At least yo got a quick visit in. The aprons are cute, the girls should love them.

fi said...

oh i hear you sister!!thank god you didnt cop it too!hang in there...

tea time and roses said...

What sweet aprons. I am so sorry the girls are sick, and I hope they are all better real soon...

Beverly...

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Oh you poor things. Good idea to have some hydralyte icypoles in the freezer for just such an occasion, won't help with the mess but at least will avoid dehydration.

Jade said...

That doesn't sound like any fun at all! At least you haven't succumbed to the bug....hope everyone gets better soon.

Chara Michele said...

Oh no, I hope you're whole family is feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

ughh, that sounds truly horrible. i hope you're all recovered now!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable aprons, would it be possible to get the pattern or instructions on how you made them. I also have a 2 year old girl. Thanks so much in advance.
Magda