Saturday, February 02, 2008

You Make My Day


The wondeful Sue nominated me for the Make My Day Award - thanks Sue!
The Purpose of this Award is as follows:
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get this award several times.
So here are my nominations - I started searching through my bloglines (which is out of control) and stopped when I had 10. So thankyou to everyone whose blog I read and all the happiness and inspiration you provide.
1. Sue of Knitter Sue - I'm sending the award straight back.
2. Fiona of Dragonfly Crafts
3. Susan of fiveandtwo
5. Jhoanna of One Red Robin
6. Sooz of Soozs
7. Ainslie of Blossom
9. Melissa of Tiny Happy
10. Megan of Scent of Water

6 comments:

Rachael Elswyk said...

Thanks so much Kate, but you know, you always make my day, so SNAP, I awarded you one too!

Sue said...

Oh thanks Kate! Perhaps I need to list some more lovely bloggers now.

sooz said...

Thank you! Happiness is always welcome and the highest honour to think I'm doing it for someone else :-)

Blossom said...

Thanks again Kate for nominating me. And I've thrown the award right back to you!!! Your blog is fabulous and so are the goodies you make....so inspiring.

Jade said...

Thanks so much, Kate! You're too nice and craftily gifted to boot. I'll go cook up my list of ten now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Kate!!! Right back at ya! I will be sure to pass on the award this week :-)