Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Garden

I seem to have neglected the garden all winter. The roses don't seem to care. I think they have thrived on my neglect.
The vegie patch however didn't and was all weeds a few weeks ago. Chris has slowly cleared it completely and now we are nearly ready to plant some new seedlings.
Eva has spent today laughing and smiling at her sisters as they dance and sing for her. She is always happiest when she can see them and interact with them.
I haven't made an echidna for a long time. The pattern just needed some fixing but I wasn't sure how. Today I had one of those aha moments and it was fixed.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

oh eva is the cutest...
and the echidna is pretty dare cute too...

sammyjo said...

that is so cool! i want one! :)

Sue said...

Eva is definately a cutie pie. I think babies always love older kids around as they seem to love their entertainment. Our roses seem to be loving the hot weather here too.

Di said...

Lots of cuteness in this photo!!

Kris said...

Aha moments! Don't ya love them! Eva looks so happy! Babies just love to be with their brothers and sisters! It's magic.