Friday, July 30, 2010

Amelia's Little Miss Greenjeans

Still working on a Little Miss Greenjeans for Amelia. Love the Bendigo Rustic - lovely to knit with and not itchy. Love the pattern but sorry purple people I am not loving the colour (though it is better then most purples) - I am not a purple person.
I made some small quilts for the last Upmarket and surprisingly sold a few of them. So I have cut some more out and will take some more to the next one.
Not much else to write about this week unless you want to hear about the vomiting and washing that has been going on here, but thankfully it seems to be over now.

10 comments:

Sue said...

I hope your all feeling better, nothing worse than vomiting! Your knitting looks lovely, and the color looks very similar to a color I have picked for Isabelle which is Damson I think. I am not really a purple person either but she seems to like it.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Finger and toes no more sickness...in both our houses!

Congrats on the sales! They are totally gorgeous and I'm not surprised xox

Unknown said...

Oh the spews are just horrible !
Love the knitting !

Annie said...

What size were your small quilts for market?

Kris said...

Euuuuw! Vomiting! Gross! Glad it is over now.

Love those little quilts. What size did you make them?

I love that you are not loving the purple. (Not a purple fan!) Went to a get to know you evening once and they played that game where you tell three things about yourself, one true and two false, and everyone has to guess which is true. Someone said, "Purple is my favourite colour" and I said, "Well that one HAS to be false because NO-ONE likes purple!" and everyone got really upset because apparently everyone in the world loves purple. (Except me and everyone else at our house!) Welcome to the anti-purple club. We're a select few lol!

Unknown said...

Well done in selling the quilt, not surprising though, all your makes looks brilliant!

Sorry that you've all been feeling ill, glad to hear your back on the mend though! :) x

patchworkdelights said...

This is such a cute jumper (personally I think the purple is a lovely shade). ;)

Selina said...

I'm not a purple girl either but I like that shade. It's lovely. Congrats on the quilt sales too!

Jodie said...

Loving the knitting!!!

I hope all is well with your family now...

Hugs - Jodie :)

Jill said...

Congrats on your quilt sales! Great jumper!!!(I'm afraid I'm a purple lover!)

Hope you're all well now!