Thursday, December 02, 2010

New Books

One more market and I can start on the Christmas Sewing. These books have arrived just in time. Both of them are by bloggers who have given me a lot of inspiration. Neither of these books disappoint. All of my girls loved them too and went through them cover to cover pointing out what I should make.
I knew when I saw Wee Wonderfuls the girls would want the mermaid on the cover. Evie also asked for these sweet dolls.
Scandinavian Sticthes is such a lovely book it is hard to know what to make first. The girls all agreed we need some houses for the Christmas Tree.


My yarn stash seems to be out of control and the book shelf is full again so I am having a bit of a destash here.

6 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

I would like some houses for my Christmas tree too. Aren't they adorable? All the best at the markets!

Megan said...

those books look so good! have seen the scandanavian stitches book on quite a few blogs lately, might have to add it to my wishlist!

Sarah Slaven said...

Wee Wonderfulls looks like it's full of beutiful things have fun with your Christmas making.

Seaweed and Raine said...

Love your destash... I'm not an ebay user (yet) but I was wondering... will one skein of Scarlet Fleece Sock Yarn be enough to do a pair of socks?

Thanks!
seaweedandraine@gmail.com

Novi On The Go said...

These books look wonderful! They reminded me of the Ondori craft books I got when I was little, I learned a lot, good memories! I just came form Wee Wonderfuls, what a great site, thank you!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Ha! Hubby just sent me an email about what I want for Christmas! Think I'll just email him this post :)