I am glad I did, all the pieces fit together perfectly and it was very easy to sew. I made a few changes. I cut a size 5 as all the cousins are a bit taller then Eva and added a ruffle at the bottom as it is meant to be shirt length, not dress length. I did not cut out the facing and just bound the neckline with bias binding.
I think the next one I make will have pockets from contrasting fabric. It is one of those very forgiving patterns and the size 5 fits Eva and the twins (which means I don't have to trace another size - I am not a fan of tracing patterns). The length is the only thing that needs altering.
A matching hat.