Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Quilt 1

The first of four baby (or lap) quilts I have been working on. I thought I had better make a few now as there seems to be lots of babies due in the next few months. I made the block a few weeks ago.
 It is a little hard to tell, but the background is little grey spots and circles. I free motioned quilted it with leaves in vertical lines.
 The back is a grey/yellow/white flower fabric, that I love. Wish I had of bought more of this. I rounded the corners and made bias binding. I tend to avoid making bias binding, but for some reason this time it just clicked and was really easy. Think I might be making it a bit more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Kate, love the quilting too :)

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Karen said...

What a lovely baby quilt! i love the one block just slightly off centre. The rounded corners look fantastic.