Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Flowery Milo

There are some beautiful Milos on Ravelry, I especially love the ones with fairisle. So after discovering the Myrten Hat pattern last week I thought I would try the flowers on a Milo. The pattern fits nearly perfectly on a 6 month size (I only had to change the pattern by 2 stitches). Not the most perfect fairisle, my floats on the back were a little short at times, but blocking it helped a lot. More details on Ravelry.

I started a new quilt yesterday - a very stripey quilt.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute little vest. The flowers are a nice touch.

Sue said...

I always see such adorable Milos. Yours looks very pretty with the flowers. I love the bright fabrics your using for the quilt too.

Copper Patch said...

That's the coolest milo I've seen. Lucky wee one :-)