Friday, June 01, 2012

Baby Quilt 3

Baby Quilt 3 - made from whatever long strips of fabric I could find in the stash. The binding is made from left over binding from other quilts and left over bits of jelly rolls. I think this would have looked better with rounded corners and bias binding, but I wanted to use up what I had and not make more binding. Each strips was free motion quilted with loops.


patchworkdelights said...

Hi Kate

What are the dimensions of this quilt?

No doubt will look great on a bed for sure.


Brown Dirt Cottage said...

Oh Oh....sooo colorful and fun!!


Sue said...

It looks gorgeous. Love the bright colors. I really must use my two jelly rolls that I have sitting on my shelf too. I am just waiting to see if the next baby in the family is finally going to be a girl after all the boys!

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

WOW! Love the fabrics :)

Samantha said...

You can't have too many quilts! Especially when they are gorgeous as these!!

lulunich said...

Beautiful, makes me happy just to look at it!