Monday, July 09, 2012

Cowl Neck Jumper Dress

A weekend of sick children meant not leaving the house and all of us going a little crazy. Hopefully they are all on the mend and that is the end of sickness for these holidays.
I did find a little sewing time to try the Heidi and Finn Cowl Neck Jumper Dress which is a really quick dress to make. I think turning the ties inside out took about as long as making the rest of the dress. It is not a big pattern though. I made the biggest size for Eva and took up the sleeves. I think I might try and size the pattern up for the twins.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Gorgeous dress, she looks so cute in it. I've been wanting to try that pattern too, I have some fabric put aside for it. Just waiting for the overlocker thread to be the right colour :)

Naturally Carol said...

She looks so comfortable and cosy in her new dress..such a cheery colour for winter too,well done!

Lauren said...

Aw, beautiful. Hope everyone is on the mend, house full of sick kids is not fun!

Jo said...

Love the spots. I made a size 4/5 for my little girl and when my 7 year old asked for one too I added about 1cm all around to the biggest size and it fit well.

Sue Rostron said...

Bless her, she is so cute. And bless you too for being such a loving, thoughtful mum. And for sharing a bit of your life with us.