Friday, June 12, 2015

Quilters Companion Precuts

Quilters Companion Precuts #4 came out this week and inside is my Barn Dance quilt!
I used a 2 1/2" strips of Pretty Potent by Anna Maria Horner which was beautiful to work with. I love how the fabrics are all completely different yet somehow they all work so well together.
 There is also an interview with me and lot of other fantastic patterns and a DVD with lots of information on using precuts. It should be in your newsagent now!
Thanks to those that pointed out the error in the layout diagrams on page 36 and 37. The half blocks are in the wrong place in the diagrams. Check the photo on page 34 for the correct placement.

4 comments:

A-L said...

Absolutely love that quilt! lovely colours.

Christine said...

What an honor for you! Congrat!

Unknown said...

Please check the picture in magazine showing how to layout and construct your quilt.

Kate said...

Thanks Sally for letting me know.