Saturday, March 19, 2016

Liberty Negroni Shirt

I bought this Liberty lawn on a whim from Shaukat a few years ago hoping that Chris might wear it. He wasn't convinced when I showed him, so it sat in the stash for a while. After the success of the Storm Trooper Negroni I thought I would make another Negroni with the Liberty. I didn't even bother trying to pattern match, I only had 2m and it was going to be impossible so I just laid out the pieces and cut. 
He has tried it on and it's in the cupboard with his other good shirts so I think that's a win. 



    

5 comments:

motherof5 said...

Love a man in Liberty!

Heather said...

Looks fantastic! I love that print!

Anonymous said...

The shirt is lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

great shirt........

Kate said...

Thanks everyone, he wore it to lunch yesterday so I think it's a winner!